Plum Coulee's population of 904 (2016) is growing through land development. Working with local land owners, Plum Coulee has developed a long range zoning plan that can accommodate new industrial partners, commercial ventures, and private residents.
With many new homes being built on the new Main Avenue development and many newly developed lots just north of town, Plum Coulee is a great place to consider relocating to. We offer all the amenities of a larger town, but with the charm of small town life.
If you can't find what you need from our local shops, the Town of Altona and the City of Winkler are just a short drive. We are proud of Plum Coulee and would like to invite you to come and visit us. This really is a great place to raise your family.
LUD Committee Members
Plum Coulee Facilities:
- Prairie View Elevator Museum
- Plum Coulee Fishing Reservoir ( Catch and Release)
- Plum Coulee Park and Outdoor Gym
- Plum Coulee Park Shelter (204) 829-8419
- Plum Coulee Centre on Main (204) 362-2721 or 829-3419
- Plum Coulee Community Hall (204) 829-3419
- Plum Coulee Campground (204) 829-3419 Map
- Plum Coulee Indoor Arena (204) 829-3419 or (204)-829-3434
- Plum Coulee Heritage Square
- Plum Coulee Sunset Beach
Watch Rosemary Siemens music video of her single Barefoot 'N Bling from her debut bluegrass album "Plum Coulee, My Home" Filmed on her family's century farm in Plum Coulee, Manitoba!!
Plum Coulee Census Data
Population in 2016: 904
Population in 2011: 843
Population in 2006: 770
Population in 2001: 725
2011 to 2016 population change
Total Private Dwellings 308
2006 to 2011 population change
2001 to 2006 population change
Total private dwellings: 281